martes, 15 de enero de 2013

Poets of Early Modernism




 While reading the poems, I noticed that some of them like Walt Whitman's were very descriptive, which I liked. I also noticed that Charles Baudelaire and  Arthur Rimbaud's  poems were very particular because they wrote it as if the poems were happening in the present (like a story). Maybe it has to do with the fact that they are both french.

Other poems were very different from the ones I had read, some of them didn't even rhyme and some were really, really short.
I liked the fact that some of them were about really odd topics like railroads and trains and I also got to learn some new words.

1 comentario:

  1. I tried to put a wide variety of poems in that packet - different styles and languages. The Baudelaire and Rimbaud poems are pretty difficult in French or in translation!

    Nice design on your blog.

    ResponderEliminar